Rally is a dog sport derived from competitive Obedience. It’s a very new sport having been invented in 2000.
Rally differs from Obedience primarily in that you and your dog attempt a pre-
More advanced Levels require dogs to compete off lead. Physical or harsh verbal correction is strictly penalised.
WATS offers Rally training under Kennel Club Rules.
There are lots of reasons to take up Rally:
• You will have a well behaved and easily controlled pet.
• Impress your friends with your dog’s new skills.
• Stimulation for your pet – dogs have big brains which need to be kept active.
• Meet new friends – there is a great social scene to be enjoyed.
• Your dog does not need to have a pedigree – all dogs can do Rally
WATS rally training is great fun and there is always laughter and encouragement. We all work together as a team and encourage each other as we go along.
Please contact us with your details for more information.